Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

My Overall Experience


My time spent at WHAG was very enjoyable for someone in the field of communications. I now have a better understanding of how a live broadcast works. My hours there were very flexible and I was able to get the hours I needed for the course.  There were days that I wasn't able to come to work because of the snow storms. I was able to make up for those days without any problem. The staff was very friendly and they enjoyed having me work there.  I had my picture taken with some of them.  The picture up above shows me with the talented and lovely evening news anchor, Amy Hudak.  I will miss working there and the people I got to know.  I feel like my time there will lead to a possible career in broadcasting. If I could recommend a good place for someone who is interested in broadcasting, WHAG would be the place to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment