Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Culture Event #5

For my final culture event of the semester, I went to the Primal Wrestling Match at the KOA Arena in Harpers Ferry, WV.  This was the first time I attended a live pro-wrestling match.  I had seats in the third row from the ring.  Seeing a live wrestling match was more exciting than watching it on television.  These are the results of each fight:

Doug Delicious and Fenix Fury defeated Punk Rock All-Stars
Logan LaRoux defeated Jack Cicero
The tag-team of The Forgiven defeated Country Strong.  Female wrestler, Mandy Leon was there to support them.
Drolix defeated T.K Stark
Dirty Money defeated G-Fed
PCW Champion,
Bobby Shields defeated Chuck Lennox

As proof of attending the event, I had my picture taken with the wrestlers at half-time.  One of those wrestling stars I had my picture with was The Sandman.  He was there to fill in for Maria Kannellis, who was unable to attend the event due to personal reasons.  I also had each wrestler sign a free poster that was given to everyone who showed up early for the meet and greet.  It was exciting to see a live wrestling match and I would see the next Primal Wrestling event coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment