Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Game Plan for Presentations


After working on my radio drama all semester long, I am glad to say that my work is ready for presentation.  My instructor, Monica Larson, helped me design the cover poster.  I had the poster printed twice at Staples. One copy is for the presentation and one is for home.  For the slides on the poster, I decided to add an extra two slides to the six I already made out.  Along with the story, main character, other characters, production, influences, and why I did the project; I added a short biography of myself and credits to thank everyone that helped me put everything together.  The cover page and all eight slides were taped to a black poster board.

Everyone will be able to listen to my work on my Ipad.  My original idea was to borrow a tablet from the Comm Department and play my work from Soundcloud.  The Radio Drama will be playing from my Ipad in case the internet doesn't work on the day of presentations.  I already have more than one pair of headphones for multiple listeners. The radio station manager at Shepherd let me borrow the headphones for the day.   If anyone likes my radio drama, I have business cards saying that my work can be found on Soundcloud and YouTube.  I am very nervous about how my presentation will turn out.  It always happens when I present my work to my peers and teachers.  I'm hoping that my presentation will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment