Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Scene 4 and Final Touches


After a lot of thought, I was able to write the last scene of My Sister June. In Scene 4, my character goes to June's apartment building to confront her about the murders. Her ex boyfriend, Richard Marx, tells Ralph that she made a full confession to him. When Ralph goes to see her,  the landlord tells him she moved away to parts unknown. The landlord is played by my friend, Wayne Snow. He gives Ralph a letter from June confessing everything and also warning him not to pursue the case any further or else. Without a second thought, Ralph decides to give the letter to the police.  On the way to his car, Richard confronts him with a gun. He declared that he will protect June even if it means losing his life. The story will end with a gunshot showing either Ralph's death or Richard's.

I have all the parts recorded on a flash drive. I also have the sound effects too.  All I need to do at this point is too put them all together.  I am also going to put the best lines together as a trailer for my presentation with the communications department. Movies use trailers for getting the attention from the audience. I plan to use the same technique with my radio drama. It will be on YouTube. I am very nervous about presentations and I hope that everything will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment