Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Poster Board Ideas


In order to get ready for the poster board project, I made a power point presentation of all the work that I put into my radio drama. I took some time last Friday to look over some of last year's posters to get an idea of how to approach this part of the project.  The PowerPoint consists of 6 sections that will go on the poster board.

The first section is the story itself.  I will tell the audience what the story is all about without giving away any of the major details.  The next section will be a short biography of myself, The third section will be my cast of actors.  I will give short descriptions of the characters in my story and have pictures of the cast next to them.  The fourth section will be influences.  I will list the sources I used to make my radio drama.  The fifth section will talk about the production.  This is where I will talk about what programs and steps I used to make the project.  The last section will talk about why I chose to do the project.  I am planning on a career in broadcasting and I enjoy watching old movies.  Those are two of the reasons why I chose to do this project and they will be listed in that section.


No comments:

Post a Comment