Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Scene 4 Crossroads

For my final scene of my radio drama, I can say that I am at a crossroads. The last scene depends on getting a female part.  A friend of mine recommended someone to me that could read the part of June, but I am still unsure if I could make her available for recording.

If I find a good replacement for the role of June,  this last scene will have my character confront June about her involvement in the recent murders.  She will at first deny her involvement until my character tells he has evidence proving her guilt.  After seeing the evidence, June will confess to everything, but show no remorse for her actions.  If a get another actress to do the part of June, I will have to redo the first scene to make her voice the same.

If I can't find someone to read the part,  I will make her flee the scene. My character will find her gone when he goes to confront her.  She is smart enough to know when people are on to her. June leaves a confession letter for her brother to find and tells him not to find her because it would be a waste of time.  After reading it, Ralph decides to search for her.  If I take this route, I dont have to redo my original scene 1 with Ana.

The story will end with an epilogue.  Epilogue are used to explain what happens to each of the characters.  June will likely be sentenced to a lengthy prison term for her crimes and Ralph will have to struggle with the reality of the situation while trying to move on with his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment