Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Scene 2



For my radio drama of My Sister June, I have just completed writing the second scene.  My drama will be in four parts.  The third scene will the breaking point in the story and the last scene will be the climax that will bring the story to an end.  For Scene 2, I am picking up from the cliffhanger of the first scene.

Scene 2 of my radio drama is about my character meeting with the leading investigator of the Aiden Fisher homicide.  The leading investigator is Detective Henry Carter, a veteran in the New Mexico Police Force.  He tells my character, Ralph, that June was engaged to the deceased and is the prime suspect in his murder as well as the girlfriend that was found alongside him. I named the deceased girlfriend Sarah Locklin.  Carter also digs up some other dirt on June Wexford.   He reveals that June is a suspect in a different unsolved case, but she wasn't arrested due to lack of evidence. Learning this information makes my character more suspicious of her.

My first choice as someone to play Detective Carter would be my friend, Jim Morris.  I picked him because he has had experience in radio broadcasting and acted in several independent films.  His latest acting role was the deputy sheriff in The Evil Twins episode "Honor Roll Killers" on the Investigation Discovery Channel. I know Mr. Morris from karaoke nights at the Turf Restaurant in Charles Town, WV.  He has agreed to help men with my project. In case if he is unavailable, I have a backup person ready to read the part.


No comments:

Post a Comment