Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Comm 447 Blog 1: Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver is a computer program that lets people create their very own websites. The websites can be about anything that particular person is interested in. I personally don’t get to use Dreamweaver all that often. The laptop I use outside of school does not have that program installed on it. Dreamweaver is a tough program to understand if you do not have enough experience with it. It’s a step by step process where a single mistake can mess things up if you don’t spot it right away. Before using Dreamweaver, you should have some prior knowledge with it. I first learned how to use Dreamweaver in my Comm 352 class with Andrew Gay as my instructor. I made a website about the history of silent movies, but that was a year ago. I feel like I need to go through the process all over again. Dreamweaver is a not an easy program to work with and you need to know what you are doing in order to setup a good website.

No comments:

Post a Comment